10 amusing things to know about Bonaire
In the 15th century, Christopher Columbus noticed these islands but did not dare land there because it was too risky because of the tricky coastline.
In the 15th century, Christopher Columbus noticed these islands but did not dare land there because it was too risky because of the tricky coastline. But our Associates are to visit these paradise islands during our annual company’s anniversary cruise, Family Traditions 2020. Here come 10 amusing things you probably didn’t know about Bonaire.
1. Kralendijk is the main port of Bonaire. Most of the shops, hotels, bars&restaurants are located here.
2. This tiny island has 22 scenic beaches that can appear and then get hidden by waves.
3. The famous pink beach is worth separate mentioning. This fabulous place is close to the coral riff which is the reason of its pink color.
4. Visit the stone lighthouse located out of town.
5. Goto Meer saline lake, where numerous pink flamingoes live, is also here, on Bonaire.
6. Lovers of diving and snorkeling, this is your fancy place! This island is surrounded by a splendid coral reef located just several meters off the coastline. Plenty of great spots to take advantage of!
7. When approaching the island, be all eyes. Very often you can see the dolphins jumping here and there out of the water.
8. Lac Bay is one of the best spots for windsurfing. It’s perfect for your first steps in these sports. Wanna try?
9. While traveling around the island, do not forget to visit the salt lakes and feast eyes on the mountains.
10. Do not forget to try local delicacy! The cactus soup!
*You are responsible for your own insurance. APLGO highly recommends buying travel insurance for each participant beforehand.
*Be advised that only those Associates who have fulfilled the Terms and Conditions of the Special Offer can attend the corporate events held during this cruise. This is also true of receiving special gifts from the Company. Let’s be compliant with the requirements of the Special Offer, as they are quite easy to fulfill this year.